mamamya

Friday 21 January 2011

Trying to be funny

Pagi nie baru gua cam nak happy2 sebab friday...pastu office declare pakai sport..today my job check crew mess bcoz i jaga perabot2 dan aset... So atas arahan boss, big boss and big big boss.. So me and my senior with staff that inchage the crew mess. So we all check all the rooms.. OMG! I dont know how to describe condition of every room.. Ive got headache with the smells...and hampir2 nak muntah..serious.. I dont know how they lives with all the garbage and condition. We given them a new block, fully air condition... And they turn it to lebih kurang tempat setinggan... My perabot dah lintang pukang..di pindah ikut suka...mmg sakiet hatie ghelaar wa nieh... So the staf close lock back all the rooms and we went down stairs.. Then my friend notice one car with engine still running... She said.. Owh this car belong to bla bla.. And this bla bla stayed at this block.. I said owh...
Then we went back to office... Brief our boss and boss get angry with the condition of the room. He straightly pick up the phone and ask the xo to go and round that mess.
After that we went to have our stand easy... And suddently my collogue call ask my friend.. So i said why? He told me that owner of that car which is bla bla reported that he lost his camera that cost 35k! But sorry..i with no feeling said hurmmmmm....
So we went back to office, i straightly call that bla bla..and he start with this statement " who ask u to open my room? Kalau ada brg i yg hilang mcm mana? So i ckp eh bkn mmg ko ckp camera ko hilang ke? So dia cam erkkk.... Kalau hilang mcm mana? So i tanya hilangkan? Hilang report la polis... Dia cam bengang... After i ckp follow the proper channel la... So i hang up...
Brief my boss.. Mmg bengang la... Lu xpyh la nak gertak2 kalau dah mmg bilik kena pick up mcm celaka kan.... Kalau betul report la... Tak hingin gua camera lu yg besar gedabak tu... My friend pun ade camera sendirik la weih... Kalau nak amik pun... Camner la aku nak angkut.. Letak dlm poket kot... Keh keh keh... Dah tentu ko jer yg ade kat mess masa kitaorg turun... Ape kes? Xpaham aku.... Kalau x suke sesape pun... Xyah la sampai nak buat perangai cenggitu kan... Xpe la.. Kitaorg tlg report utk ko je lah... Mau ka? Hahahahahaha.....
Manusia manusia....

Sorry la yea... Perghhh baru rasa ok skit... Heheheheheehhehe
Kawan2... Saya marah kejap jer.... Nie dah ok dah mood... Wink wink wink....

Pada kwn saya... Biar la dia tu.... Do the rite' things... God bless u!

No comments: