mamamya

Tuesday 18 March 2008

30's sindrome


This 2-3 weeks i rasa tension nak mampos!!! Tired..Dizzy... Kengkadang mcm nak jerit je OI AKU LETIH LA!!!!PAHAM!!!! With the high requirement.. i'm tired.. too tired.. i've never felt like this before.. Tired and bored with sacrifice that i've made.. And i'm regret being too independent.. yes it's good to be independent but don't over done it... when come to certain stage.. you will give up..
Don't let people take advantage on you.. when people keep asking more from me lately buat aku rasa annoying.. What's wrong with me? Maybe this is what we call 30's sindrome.. when aku bersukan mcm nak mampos...diet sampai lembik and end up berat ku turun hanya ciput.. it's hurts!!!!!!!!!!! AGGGHHHHH... when people keep demanding for the best.. and i'm tired of being try to full fill the requirement.. I can't leave but I can't stay.. I need a break... Please... can i have something that can release me tension tahap cipan...

No comments: